A mother tiger lost her cubs due to premature labour. Shortly after, she became depressed and her health declined. She was later diagnosed with depression. Since tigers are endangered, every effort was made to secure her health. Zoologists wrapped piglets up in tiger-print cloth, and presented them to the mother tiger. She now loves these piglets and treats them like her own. And needless to mention, her health is back on track. ♥
Yes, they ALL have feelings….just like we do. And yes, their feelings ought to be respected. They shouldn’t have to suffer because of our ignorance and ego.
Buy My Book Here
- This husky and cat can’t quite figure out the whole introduction thing
- Cats sleep where they want to sleep — regardless of who the bed belongs to
- Orphaned Tiger Given Goat to Eat, Befriends it Instead
- Lost Dog Dora reunited with family after seven months!
- A Duck Crying for Her Ducklings is Helped by Police!